Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm here now...

... and, a little confused and trying to get used to the look of this site after being on WordPress for a while.  But, I decided to switch because the few blogger friends I have are over here and I wanted to follow you guys and have it be easier... and, be a cool kid too.  Ya know... it's all about being a cool kid :)  So, anyway, I was hoping I could just bring my posts from that blog over to this blog... but, I haven't figured out if that's possible yet. 

Anyway... nothing exciting with this first post.  I'll be working on the look of this thing and settling in for a little while, and then I hope to make the blog part of my routine.  I love to type things out... good, bad, sad, ugly, happy... it always makes me feel better, no matter what. 

If any of you have any tips for me, leave them... thanks :) 

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! I can follow you here now!! I'm not sure how to transfer blog posts (I'm not super savvy with the bloggin' yet), but I would just copy and paste. All the dates would be off, but they'd be posted here. WELCOME TO BLOGGER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you figure it out quicker than i do let me know:)

    ReplyDelete